So apparently I was a little excited about the ‘11 Questions‘ post yesterday. I sort of jumped the gun and didn’t even answer the questions I was given!
I guess I thought you’d be content with just reading my ’11 Things About Me’. No?
The 11 questions I was supposed to answer were:
- What are the 2 most recent books you read and what did you like about them?
- What are the 3 best recipes you tagged from around the web recently – either ones you’ve tried or are still on your list to try?
- What are your 3 best/favorite posts & why?
- What are your 3 favorite fitness moves or exercises?
- I read My Daughters Keeper not too long ago. As someone with a Downs Syndrome brother I really felt connected to the story. I love having that connection with a book! A second book was Spirit Junkie. Unfortunately I didn’t have the same response with this one. Something I liked… hmm… I guess just the overall fact that it was about someone making positive changes in their life. I didn’t really like the book overall.
- I am bad with this one. I tag a lot of recipes I think look amazing, then never get around to trying them. Here are a few: Jessica’sPizza Swirl Bread, Jen’sPeanut Butter Chocolate Chip Bars, and Tilly’s Tangy Summer Chicken Kabobs. The last one is a marinade that I actually have tried and really liked a lot.
- My 3 favorite posts are: My Pregnancy Story andRiley’s Birth Story, for obvious reasons. Then my let’s get personal, post about the 2012 resolution to work on my marriage. I like this post because I enjoy sharing personal parts of my life and am excited for Ryan & I to reconnect and focus on US, which has been wonderful so far!
- My 3 favorite fitness move or exercises are: 1- abdominal exercises of any sort. I love the extra tight feeling after focusing on abs; 2- hip opening yoga moves. Running & Spinning cause me to be very tight, so while I am not good at them, hip openers feel sooooo good! 3- Intervals! I love to push my limits over and over again!
I hope you guys enjoyed hearing a little more about me. Anything you particularly connected with? I’ll tell you what, naming my 3 favorite posts wasn’t easy at all! You know what else wasn’t easy? Avoiding taking the easy route and listing my 3 fav exercises as Running, running and more running ;)
*Injury update: the toe still hurts but I am going to try to run later today*